Re: [h_t_rex] BigFoot sighting in Pocatello, Idaho

  • Arlene Schneider
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2012
      Lots of luck to all of you.  Keep the camera ready for BigFoot!

      On May 31, 2012, at 10:05 PM, mariela_botella wrote:

      Maybe Kim, Kelly and I will get lucky and have a BigFoot sighting this weekend while we are in Pocatello, Idaho for the Pocatello 50M.

      http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/bigfoot-spotted-idaho-150527313--abc-news-topstories.html

      The run starts in Mink Creek, where the sigting took place!!
      oooohhhhhh

    • Kathryn Vidal
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2012
        Here's to a great run for all of you.  Enjoy the mountain views!  I'm sure Big Foot won't stand in your way - he'll be wondering who all the crazy people are!

        To: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com