Saturday, June 2nd HoChiMinh Trail Run & Walk

    Message 1 of 3 , May 31 4:52 PM

      HCM Trail Run
      Run starts at 7:00AM from the FootBridge Parking Lot.
      Please bring a water bottle and replenish electrolytes.

      HCM 101 Trail Run
      Run starts at 7:00AM from the FootBridge Parking Lot.
      Please bring a water bottle and replenish electrolytes.
      Run will be led by Angie, please e-mail her to confirm.
      angelaveneziale@...
      Please bring a water bottle and replenish electrolytes.

      HCM Trail Walk
      Walk starts at 8:00AM from the FootBridge Parking Lot.
      Walk will be led by Angie, please e-mail her to confirm.
      angelaveneziale@...
      Please bring a water bottle and replenish electrolytes.

      Location Map:
      Meet at the Rugby Field parking lot (location of foot bridge)
      http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=211378806992766896366.00048a31212d2dbbde364&t=h&z=15

    • James Koon
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2012
        Amy and I will be running at 6:30 pm from the rugby field parking lot in preparation for Capt Karl's. We'll be out for three hours or so. We welcome some company if anyone is interested.

        Sent from my iPhone
      • Richard Wright
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2012
          James

          Running long at Terry Hershey on Saturdays right now, but would like to come out after SF Marathon. What pace do you guys run and are you running set time or distances? Which CK race are you doing?

          Regards,
          Richard