Temporary Tattoos

  • Mariela Botella
    Message 1 of 19 , May 3, 2012
    I ordered a small amount of temporary tattoos to try out.
    If everyone likes them, we can put in a larger order in the near future.
    Attached is a jpg of the tattoo which will be available in a 3 x 3 square in black ink.
    I should receive them in about a week or so.
  • Tim Budzik
    Message 2 of 19 , May 3, 2012

       I agree, now that is BadAss!!

      To: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
      From: mvbotella@...
      Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 18:34:18 -0700
      Subject: [h_t_rex] Temporary Tattoos [1 Attachment]

      [Attachment(s) from Mariela Botella included below]
      I ordered a small amount of temporary tattoos to try out.
      If everyone likes them, we can put in a larger order in the near future.
      Attached is a jpg of the tattoo which will be available in a 3 x 3 square in black ink.
      I should receive them in about a week or so.

    • Timothy Lofton
      Message 3 of 19 , May 3, 2012
        I likey!

        Message 4 of 19 , May 3, 2012
          I do wish I was going on this one.  Rim to Rim to Rim, soulds like fun

          To: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
          From: tneckar1@...
          Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 10:48:02 -0500
          Subject: Re: [h_t_rex] Trail events this weekend!

          Next weekend is the Grand Canyon for me!

          Tim
          "Saving the World, One Runner at a Time"
          713.724.2611
          713.721.0550

          On May 2, 2012, at 10:38 AM, Maryann Ramirez <mram.ramirez@...> wrote:

          Fast Feet to all!
          Maryann

          Message 5 of 19 , May 4, 2012
            Extremely Bad Ass... I would totally rock one of those.

            Message 6 of 19 , May 4, 2012
              Perfect for the FatAssTic race goodie bag…
              eric henao