Trail events this weekend!

    Message 1 of 19 , May 2, 2012

      Lots of stuff going on this weekend!

      There may be other trail events going on, but I'm not aware of them... Let us know if you're off to a fun challenge this weekend!
      Good luck to all!

      Message 2 of 19 , May 2, 2012
        Fast Feet to all!
        Maryann

        Message 3 of 19 , May 2, 2012
          Next weekend is the Grand Canyon for me!

          Tim
          "Saving the World, One Runner at a Time"
          713.724.2611
          713.721.0550

          On May 2, 2012, at 10:38 AM, Maryann Ramirez <mram.ramirez@...> wrote:

          Fast Feet to all!
          Maryann

          There may be other trail events going on, but I'm not aware of them... Let us know if you're off to a fun challenge this weekend!
          Good luck to all!

        • Karen Felicidario
          Message 4 of 19 , May 2, 2012

            I'm veering off trail for a new experience.  My first Tri will be at CB&I.
            Good luck to all running fun stuff this weekend!
            Karen

            Message 5 of 19 , May 2, 2012
              ooh, want to do that too!  Have a good time!
              Maryann

              Message 6 of 19 , May 2, 2012
                ooh, good luck Karen!
                Maryann

                Message 7 of 19 , May 2, 2012
                  I'll be at Pandora's repping H T Rex!! Hmmm, I think a small T Rex w/HT on it makes for a good Ink session......

                  Jaime V. Garcia MS, LAT, ATC
                  Athletic Trainer
                  Sam Rayburn High School
                  Pasadena, TX
                  (713) 740 - 0330 ext: 02226
                  (832)723-2087: Cell
                  GO TEXANS!!!!!

                  Message 8 of 19 , May 2, 2012
                    Tim,

                    There are very few places I'd rather be than the Marin Headlands this weekend, but GC is one of them.  Have a wonderful time.

                    Miles

                    Message 9 of 19 , May 2, 2012
                      Go Miles go!

                      Jules ☺
                      Sent from my iPhone with the grudging and intermittent cooperation of AT&T

                      Message 10 of 19 , May 2, 2012
                        awesome ink idea.  Wish I was going too.
                        Maryann

                        Message 11 of 19 , May 2, 2012
                          I love it!
                          Forget the silly bumper stickers...what we need are temporary HTRex tattoos!
                          I'll look into that...

                          +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

                          > I'll be at Pandora's repping H T Rex!! Hmmm, I think a small T Rex w/HT on it makes for a good Ink session......
                        • Tim Budzik
                          Message 12 of 19 , May 3, 2012
                            Go Miles and Bill!

                            Tim Budzik
                            Managing Director
                            HTC - JSC Campus
                            713-419-8170 cell
                            tbudzik@...
                            Sent from my Samsung smartphone on AT&T

                            Julie Garcia <julestx96@...> wrote:

                            >Go Miles go!
                            >
                            >Jules ☺
                            >Sent from my iPhone with the grudging and intermittent cooperation of AT&T
                            >
                            >On May 2, 2012, at 10:25 AM, "mariela_botella" <mvbotella@...> wrote:
                            >
                            >> Lots of stuff going on this weekend!
                            >>
                            >> Lots of HTRex members are running in the inaugural Pandora's Box of Rocks Trail Runs - http://www.tejastrails.com/Pandora.html
                            >> Miles is running the Miwok 100K in California - http://www.run100s.com/miwok/
                            >> Bill is running the Strolling Jim 40M in Tennessee - http://sj40mile.com/
                            >> There may be other trail events going on, but I'm not aware of them... Let us know if you're off to a fun challenge this weekend!
                            >> Good luck to all!

                          • Bill Haecker
                            Message 13 of 19 , May 3, 2012
                              Thanks Tim!  And good luck and godspeed to all who are racing this weekend!

                              Bill Haecker

                              >Sent from my iPhone with the grudging and intermittent cooperation of AT&T
                              >
                              >On May 2, 2012, at 10:25 AM, "mariela_botella" <mvbotella@...> wrote:
                              >
                              >> Lots of stuff going on this weekend!
                              >>
                              >> Lots of HTRex members are running in the inaugural Pandora's Box of Rocks Trail Runs - http://www.tejastrails.com/Pandora.html
                              >> Miles is running the Miwok 100K in California - http://www.run100s.com/miwok/
                              >> Bill is running the Strolling Jim 40M in Tennessee - http://sj40mile.com/
                              >> There may be other trail events going on, but I'm not aware of them... Let us know if you're off to a fun challenge this weekend!
                              >> Good luck to all!

                            • Mariela Botella
                              Message 14 of 19 , May 3, 2012
                              I ordered a small amount of temporary tattoos to try out.
                              If everyone likes them, we can put in a larger order in the near future.
                              Attached is a jpg of the tattoo which will be available in a 3 x 3 square in black ink.
                              I should receive them in about a week or so.
                            • Tim Budzik
                              Message 15 of 19 , May 3, 2012

                                 I agree, now that is BadAss!!

                                To: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
                                From: mvbotella@...
                                Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 18:34:18 -0700
                                Subject: [h_t_rex] Temporary Tattoos [1 Attachment]

                                [Attachment(s) from Mariela Botella included below]
                                I ordered a small amount of temporary tattoos to try out.
                                If everyone likes them, we can put in a larger order in the near future.
                                Attached is a jpg of the tattoo which will be available in a 3 x 3 square in black ink.
                                I should receive them in about a week or so.

                              • Timothy Lofton
                                Message 16 of 19 , May 3, 2012
                                  I likey!

                                  Message 17 of 19 , May 3, 2012
                                    I do wish I was going on this one.  Rim to Rim to Rim, soulds like fun

                                    To: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com

                                    Message 18 of 19 , May 4, 2012
                                      Extremely Bad Ass... I would totally rock one of those.

                                      Message 19 of 19 , May 4, 2012
                                        Perfect for the FatAssTic race goodie bag…
                                        eric henao