LST closed until further notice...

  • h_t_rex
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2012
    • Richard
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 31, 2012
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 31, 2012
          Bummer indeed.  Seems like a pretty heavy-handed response to me.  Seriously, when are there not going to be dead trees that may fall?  Is the risk of getting smooshed by a falling tree on the trail that much greater than the risks you always assume in the forest?

          Maybe a Huntsville SP trip is in order before it gets truly hot...

        • h_t_rex
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 31, 2012
            April 28th was going to be a LST run...I guess we can relocate to HSP instead.