Saturday, Feb 18th HoChiMinh trail Run

  • h_t_rex
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 16, 2012

      HCM Trail Run
      Run start at 7:00AM from the FootBridge Parking Lot.
      Please bring a water bottle and replenish electrolytes.
      **
      In case of rain the run will be cancelled**

      HCM Trail Walk
      CANCELLED

      Location Map:
      Meet at the Rugby Field parking lot (location of foot bridge)
      http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=211378806992766896366.00048a31212d2dbbde364&t=h&z=15

    • Richard
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 16, 2012
        Wot! "Cancelled in case of rain"... just need some vaseline, extra grippy shoes and the right attitude. I'll be there (hopefully) anyway - maybe with a snorkel ;)

        --- In h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com, "h_t_rex" <h_t_rex@...> wrote:

        > HCM Trail Run
        > Run start at 7:00AM from the FootBridge Parking Lot.
        > Please bring a water bottle and replenish electrolytes.
        > **In case of rain the run will be cancelled**
        >
        > HCM Trail Walk
        > CANCELLED
        >
        > Location Map:
        > Meet at the Rugby Field parking lot (location of foot bridge)
        > http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=2113788069927668\
        > 96366.00048a31212d2dbbde364&t=h&z=15
        > <http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=211378806992766\
        > 896366.00048a31212d2dbbde364&t=h&z=15>

      • Jaime V. Garcia
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 17, 2012
          I would like to join you Richard.. I have two soccer games tomorrow!!

          Jaime V. Garcia MS, LAT
          Athletic Trainer
          Sam Rayburn High School
          Pasadena, TX
          (713) 740 - 0330 ext: 02226
          GO TEXANS!!!!!

          Wot! "Cancelled in case of rain"... just need some vaseline, extra grippy shoes and the right attitude. I'll be there (hopefully) anyway - maybe with a snorkel ;)

          --- In h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com, "h_t_rex" <h_t_rex@...> wrote:

          > HCM Trail Run
          > Run start at 7:00AM from the FootBridge Parking Lot.
          > Please bring a water bottle and replenish electrolytes.
          > **In case of rain the run will be cancelled**
          >
          > HCM Trail Walk
          > CANCELLED
          >
          > Location Map:
          > Meet at the Rugby Field parking lot (location of foot bridge)
          > http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=2113788069927668 | Reply to group | Reply via web post | Start a New Topic
          Messages in this topic (2)
          Recent Activity:
          .

        • Richard
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 17, 2012
            wahoo, but you're way too fast for me - hopefully there'll be some others too.

            --- In h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com, "Jaime V. Garcia" <jvgarcia_50@...> wrote:

            > I would like to join you Richard.. I have two soccer games tomorrow!!
            >

            > Jaime V. Garcia MS, LAT
            > Athletic Trainer
            > Sam Rayburn High School
            > Pasadena, TX
            > (713) 740 - 0330 ext: 02226
            > GO TEXANS!!!!!

          • Cees De Regt
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 17, 2012
              Richard,

              I have a pair of flippers I use in the pool - they may match your snorkels. You can borrow them if you want...
            • Richard
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 17, 2012
                have you used them in mud? do they grip well?

                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 18, 2012
                  At 6am our street is flooded, so not going anywhere at the moment...