Grasslands Trail Run - March 24, 2012

  • Jennifer Fehmel
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2012
      Hello to all our trail running friends in the Houston area!  I wanted to pass this along from the race director of Grasslands.  This is a great course, with its own set of challenges - don't let the flats fool you!  Great to shake off the cobwebs from Rocky or a place to have a new PR!

      Its going to be a fun race with fantastic support (its an NTTR event) and a great post-race yummy goodness!  Come on out for some NTTR hospitality - we'll make sure you have a great time!

      Cheers all!

      Jennifer Fehmel

      Greetings!

      Just one last heads up that registration goes up Sunday February 12th for all events at this years Grasslands Trail Runs.

      Register today or tomorrow if you want to get in for an excellent price.

      Also, the marathon only has 15 spots left as of 9am this morning.  If you were planning on registering to run the marathon distance I highly encourage you to sign-up now.

      50 mile 54 registered of 100 cap

      Half Marathon 164 registered of 300 cap

      Grasslands Home page - http://nttr.org/grasslands/

      We still need plenty of volunteers.  Contact me if you are interested.  I could use a volunteer coordinator as well if anyone would like to take on that role.

      Cheers & Happy Trails

      Paul Smith, RD
      Grasslands Trail Runs