Rocky Raccoon 100M/50M - Live Action Link!

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2012
      Good luck to everyone running at the Rocky Raccoon 100M/50M Trail run in Huntsville, Texas...and a special THANK YOU to all the volunteers who will be out there this weekend making it possible!!! We volunteers ROCK!

      Park Road Aid Station is the HTRex sponsored station. We hope to have photos and updates as the weekend progresses.

      To follow your runner LIVE! Use this link:
      http://www.ultralive.net/rr100/webcast.php