Re: [h_t_rex] Saturday HuntsvilleTrail Run

  • Kevin Walker
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 13, 2007
      The interpretive center is the first building on the road past the
      gate house. It is about a mile from the Lodge where the races start.
      It is also the place where you cross the road on the races at HSP.

      Try this map:

      http://www.tejastrails.com/maps/map_RR_course.gif

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 14, 2007
        Hey Kevin,

        Thanks for the map! That won't be too hard to figure
        out, even for me..

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 14, 2007
          All

          I added the link to the 15-mile course. It shows the Ranger Station as
          well as the Interpretative Center.
          You can't miss it!
          The link is in the 'LINKS' link on the left of the Yahoo Group page.

          Mariela