Re: [h_t_rex] Saturday HuntsvilleTrail Run

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 13, 2007
      --- Lorna Mangus <lornamangus@...> wrote:

      > Looked at the link to the HSP map. Couldn't find an
      > INTERPRETATIVE CENTER, which is where the run is to
      > start. Please help.

      I figured it was that bldg where all the races start
      and finish but if it's not, then I need more info too.

      Lynnor Matheney
    • Kevin Walker
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 13, 2007
        The interpretive center is the first building on the road past the
        gate house. It is about a mile from the Lodge where the races start.
        It is also the place where you cross the road on the races at HSP.

        Try this map:

        http://www.tejastrails.com/maps/map_RR_course.gif

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 14, 2007
          Hey Kevin,

          Thanks for the map! That won't be too hard to figure
          out, even for me..

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 14, 2007
            All

            I added the link to the 15-mile course. It shows the Ranger Station as
            well as the Interpretative Center.
            You can't miss it!
            The link is in the 'LINKS' link on the left of the Yahoo Group page.

            Mariela