Re: Hills

    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 7, 2012
      Hell's Hills is not THAT bad. They are little inclines and only in one section of the course.
      Piece of cake for you. I've seen you run =)

      --- In h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com, "hypatiarun" <pangemaa@...> wrote:

      > Hells Hills are non stop incline? Pffh...that's scary. Thanks for the suggestions.
      >
      > -Adelaide
      >
      > --- In h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com, Garth Huett <garthhuett@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hells Hills are just non stop. I was out there for the Dirty Du. Here is town I run out in Huntsville or run the Kemah bridge to get my hill training in.
      > >
      > > Brant
      > >

      > > ________________________________

    • hypatiarun
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 7, 2012
        I am a Pose runner ;-)...
        I know you look after neophyte runners so in order not to worry you, I run pretty for few minutes whenever you're behind then I exhale in relief when you're ahead, returning to my usual cringe of agony ;-)

        Thanks so much for the advice Mariela! I missed today's run but look forward to next Sat.

        -Adelaide
        --- In h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com, "mariela_botella" <mvbotella@...> wrote:

        > Hell's Hills is not THAT bad. They are little inclines and only in one section of the course.
        > Piece of cake for you. I've seen you run =)
        >
        > --- In h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com, "hypatiarun" <pangemaa@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hells Hills are non stop incline? Pffh...that's scary. Thanks for the suggestions.
        > >
        > > -Adelaide
        > >
        > > --- In h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com, Garth Huett <garthhuett@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Hells Hills are just non stop. I was out there for the Dirty Du. Here is town I run out in Huntsville or run the Kemah bridge to get my hill training in.
        > > >
        > > > Brant

      • Jaime V. Garcia
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 9, 2012
          I agree about Hells Hills not being that bad. Take the inclines nice and easy. Make sure to get some "hills" in before then!!

          Jaime V. Garcia MS, LAT
          Athletic Trainer
          Sam Rayburn High School
          Pasadena, TX