HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

  • h_t_rex
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2012

      May 2012 be another year of fulfilling running goals and life challenges!

    • Paul Cooley
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2012

        Paul A. Cooley
        Attorney at Law
        9310 Woodmeadow
        Houston, Texas 77025
        (281) 827-4139 telephone
        (713) 665-0608 facsimile
        paulcooley@... email

        May 2012 be another year of fulfilling running goals and life challenges!

      • Michael Dino
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 1, 2012
          Anyone interested in a run tomorrow? Was thinking of starting at 7 (or even a bit later) if anyone's up for it.

          On Jan 1, 2012, at 10:37 AM, "h_t_rex" <h_t_rex@...> wrote:

          May 2012 be another year of fulfilling running goals and life challenges!

        • Richard
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 1, 2012
            I'll probably be there at 7 or even a bit later, but so much slower than you - maybe there'll be a slow group and a fast group.

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 1, 2012
              I'd like to.  In fact, I intend to.  Whether I make it there is another question.