Re: [h_t_rex] Cajun Coyote results

  • Karen Felicidario
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 5, 2011

      Wonderful running to all of you!  Congrats on the wins!
      Karen

      On Dec 4, 2011 3:09 PM, "mariela_botella" <mvbotella@...> wrote:

      mid-50s at the start and mid-70s in the afternoon with over 80% humidity was our stage at Chicot State Park outside Ville Platte, LA.

      Houston showing:
      David Coats 100M - ?
      Peter Vrolijk 100K - 2nd Overall Male
      Brandon Dugan 100K - 3rd Overall Male
      Mariela Botella 100K - 1st Overall Female/4th overall finisher

      Out of 24 100M starters, 14 finishers and 9 of them under 24 hrs.
      It's a good course for a PR...either 100M or 100K, but as we know...the weather is always unpredictable.

      http://coyotemoonultras.com/cajun-coyote/

      This would make for a great destination race for HTRex in 2012!

    • selggur@earthlink.net
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 5, 2011
        Congratulations to you Mariela! You are my inspiration...Don Ruggles

        From: Karen Felicidario <kfelicidario@...>
        Sender: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 09:37:16 -0600
        To: <h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: Re: [h_t_rex] Cajun Coyote results

        Wonderful running to all of you!  Congrats on the wins!
        Karen

        On Dec 4, 2011 3:09 PM, "mariela_botella" <mvbotella@...> wrote:

        mid-50s at the start and mid-70s in the afternoon with over 80% humidity was our stage at Chicot State Park outside Ville Platte, LA.

        Houston showing:
        David Coats 100M - ?
        Peter Vrolijk 100K - 2nd Overall Male
        Brandon Dugan 100K - 3rd Overall Male
        Mariela Botella 100K - 1st Overall Female/4th overall finisher

        Out of 24 100M starters, 14 finishers and 9 of them under 24 hrs.
        It's a good course for a PR...either 100M or 100K, but as we know...the weather is always unpredictable.

        http://coyotemoonultras.com/cajun-coyote/

        This would make for a great destination race for HTRex in 2012!

      • hypatiarun
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 6, 2011
          yeah!
          Big congratulations to you, Mariela.