RE: [h_t_rex] Cajun Coyote results

  • Kathryn Vidal
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 5, 2011
      Congratulations Mariela!

      Count me in for next year's destination race!

      To: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
      From: mvbotella@...
      Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2011 21:09:24 +0000
      Subject: [h_t_rex] Cajun Coyote results

      mid-50s at the start and mid-70s in the afternoon with over 80% humidity was our stage at Chicot State Park outside Ville Platte, LA.

      Houston showing:
      David Coats 100M - ?
      Peter Vrolijk 100K - 2nd Overall Male
      Brandon Dugan 100K - 3rd Overall Male
      Mariela Botella 100K - 1st Overall Female/4th overall finisher

      Out of 24 100M starters, 14 finishers and 9 of them under 24 hrs.
      It's a good course for a PR...either 100M or 100K, but as we know...the weather is always unpredictable.

      http://coyotemoonultras.com/cajun-coyote/

      This would make for a great destination race for HTRex in 2012!

    • Karen Felicidario
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 5, 2011

        Wonderful running to all of you!  Congrats on the wins!
        Karen

      • selggur@earthlink.net
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 5, 2011
          Congratulations to you Mariela! You are my inspiration...Don Ruggles

          From: Karen Felicidario <kfelicidario@...>
          Sender: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 09:37:16 -0600
          To: <h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com>
          ReplyTo: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: Re: [h_t_rex] Cajun Coyote results

          Wonderful running to all of you!  Congrats on the wins!
          Karen

          On Dec 4, 2011 3:09 PM, "mariela_botella" <mvbotella@...> wrote:

          mid-50s at the start and mid-70s in the afternoon with over 80% humidity was our stage at Chicot State Park outside Ville Platte, LA.

          Houston showing:
          David Coats 100M - ?
          Peter Vrolijk 100K - 2nd Overall Male
          Brandon Dugan 100K - 3rd Overall Male
          Mariela Botella 100K - 1st Overall Female/4th overall finisher

          Out of 24 100M starters, 14 finishers and 9 of them under 24 hrs.
          It's a good course for a PR...either 100M or 100K, but as we know...the weather is always unpredictable.

          http://coyotemoonultras.com/cajun-coyote/

          This would make for a great destination race for HTRex in 2012!

        • hypatiarun
          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 6, 2011
            yeah!
            Big congratulations to you, Mariela.