New to the group

  • chaycraft
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2011
      I am training for my first ultra (Rocky Raccoon 50) and have just joined your group. I would like to join in on your runs to get trail running exerience. Other than hydration, anything special needed on the Saturday runs. I have 18 mile scheduled for Saturday and would like to do some of it on trails.
    • Paige Krekeler
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2011
        For the Saturday runs you just show up. You don't need to bring anything unless you're starting early. Then you'd need to bring a light. :)