FatAsstic Challenge in the Ho 6hr Trail Run - RESULTS

  • Mariela Botella
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 19, 2011
    Congratulations to everyone that ran!

    Less than ideal conditions but still at least 15 degrees cooler than in August, although the humidity felt about the same!
    Thanks to those of you that helped mark the course and those that volunteered and hung out at 'Home Base'.

    The moral of the run is not who runs the fastest...but who runs the longest for the most amount of time.
    The top finishers for each distance:
    • Bill Haecker ran 25 miles in 5:45
    • Lawrence Maher ran 20 miles in 3:51
    • My Phuong Lam ran 15 miles in 3:31
    • Mark Bernosky ran 10 miles in 2:39
    • Sandy Jaeger ran 5 miles in 1:10

    Please find results attached.
    Let's do it all again next year!
    Message 2 of 3 , Nov 19, 2011
      If you did not start at 6AM, you do not qualify for a 1st place finish in your respective distance.
      Maybe next time...
    • Karen Felicidario
      Message 3 of 3 , Nov 19, 2011

        I was just happy to run with everyone!  It was a great day!  Thanks for putting up with my poor navigational skills!