Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: [h_t_rex] Memorial Trail Closure

Expand Messages
  • Arlene Schneider
    Cutting down trees? Arlene Sent from my iPhone Please excuse iTypos On Sep 16, 2011, at 3:07 PM, Miles Klaff wrote: Any idea of the reason
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 16, 2011
    • 0 Attachment
      Cutting down trees?

      Arlene
      Sent from my iPhone
      Please excuse iTypos


      On Sep 16, 2011, at 3:07 PM, Miles Klaff <hmklaff@...> wrote:

       

      Any idea of the reason behind the closure?



      On Sep 16, 2011, at 2:59 PM, "phil" <phillip.pilkington@...> wrote:

       

      I think it's all trails south of Memorial. There is some question of the Triangle between woodway and memorial.

    • HM Klaff
      that s the explanation that makes the most sense. lots of dead stuff right now. terrible.
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 16, 2011
      • 0 Attachment
        that's the explanation that makes the most sense.  lots of dead stuff right now.  terrible. 

        On Fri, Sep 16, 2011 at 3:24 PM, Arlene Schneider <arleneschn@...> wrote:
         

        Cutting down trees?

        Arlene
        Sent from my iPhone
        Please excuse iTypos


        On Sep 16, 2011, at 3:07 PM, Miles Klaff <hmklaff@...> wrote:

         

        Any idea of the reason behind the closure?



        On Sep 16, 2011, at 2:59 PM, "phil" <phillip.pilkington@...> wrote:

         

        I think it's all trails south of Memorial. There is some question of the Triangle between woodway and memorial.


      • Arlene Schneider
        There were men on Gators back there yesterday afternoon.
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 16, 2011
        • 0 Attachment
          There were men on Gators back there yesterday afternoon.

          On Sep 16, 2011, at 4:03 PM, HM Klaff wrote:

           

          that's the explanation that makes the most sense.  lots of dead stuff right now.  terrible. 

          On Fri, Sep 16, 2011 at 3:24 PM, Arlene Schneider <arleneschn@...> wrote:
           

          Cutting down trees?

          Arlene
          Sent from my iPhone
          Please excuse iTypos


          On Sep 16, 2011, at 3:07 PM, Miles Klaff <hmklaff@...> wrote:

           

          Any idea of the reason behind the closure?



          On Sep 16, 2011, at 2:59 PM, "phil" <phillip.pilkington@...> wrote:

           

          I think it's all trails south of Memorial. There is some question of the Triangle between woodway and memorial.







        • Miles Klaff
          Gators on the trails!?! That is dangerous!
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 16, 2011
          • 0 Attachment
            Gators on the trails!?!  That is dangerous!



            On Sep 16, 2011, at 4:15 PM, Arlene Schneider <arleneschn@...> wrote:

             

            There were men on Gators back there yesterday afternoon.


            On Sep 16, 2011, at 4:03 PM, HM Klaff wrote:

             

            that's the explanation that makes the most sense.  lots of dead stuff right now.  terrible. 

            On Fri, Sep 16, 2011 at 3:24 PM, Arlene Schneider <arleneschn@...> wrote:
             

            Cutting down trees?

            Arlene
            Sent from my iPhone
            Please excuse iTypos


            On Sep 16, 2011, at 3:07 PM, Miles Klaff <hmklaff@...> wrote:

             

            Any idea of the reason behind the closure?



            On Sep 16, 2011, at 2:59 PM, "phil" <phillip.pilkington@...> wrote:

             

            I think it's all trails south of Memorial. There is some question of the Triangle between woodway and memorial.







          • Arlene Schneider
            Searching for water, no doubt! Arlene Sent from my iPhone Please excuse iTypos On Sep 16, 2011, at 4:24 PM, Miles Klaff wrote: Gators on
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 16, 2011
            • 0 Attachment
              Searching for water, no doubt!

              Arlene
              Sent from my iPhone
              Please excuse iTypos


              On Sep 16, 2011, at 4:24 PM, Miles Klaff <hmklaff@...> wrote:

               

              Gators on the trails!?!  That is dangerous!



              On Sep 16, 2011, at 4:15 PM, Arlene Schneider <arleneschn@...> wrote:

               

              There were men on Gators back there yesterday afternoon.


              On Sep 16, 2011, at 4:03 PM, HM Klaff wrote:

               

              that's the explanation that makes the most sense.  lots of dead stuff right now.  terrible. 

              On Fri, Sep 16, 2011 at 3:24 PM, Arlene Schneider <arleneschn@...> wrote:
               

              Cutting down trees?

              Arlene
              Sent from my iPhone
              Please excuse iTypos


              On Sep 16, 2011, at 3:07 PM, Miles Klaff <hmklaff@...> wrote:

               

              Any idea of the reason behind the closure?



              On Sep 16, 2011, at 2:59 PM, "phil" <phillip.pilkington@...> wrote:

               

              I think it's all trails south of Memorial. There is some question of the Triangle between woodway and memorial.







            Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.