Re: [h_t_rex] The Oatmeal does a ultra

  • Karen Felicidario
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 4, 2011

      So funny!   I can't stop saying it in my mind....the kids would report me if I said it out loud.

      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 4, 2011
        According to my lovely daughter, I said something similar, probably worse,
        during our ascent to Monteagle, Tn; during Vol State. In fact, I probably
        sounded like one of Quentin Tarantino's gangster movies..I know, I'm a great
        role model!  The best exclamation I've heard recently though is,"Dagnab it dumb
        biscuits!"

        Lynnor Matheney