Re: [h_t_rex] The Oatmeal does a ultra

    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 4, 2011
      "Mother Assmountain" is a beautiful curseword creation!  Rings totally true - a product of being so exhausted and frustrated that your cursing, like your ability to think clearly, becomes all jumbled up.

      On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 12:08 PM, Kevin Walker <kbwalker@...> wrote:

      I really needed that laugh. Thanks.

      ---------
      Kevin Walker

      On Aug 4, 2011, at 8:32, Eric Henao <erichenao@...> wrote:

      He's a bit crude, but if you know him and his comics it's to be expected. Short read, funny and entertaining. Especially the stuff about … well I'll let you read it…

      to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you
      everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight;
      and never stop fighting. - e. e. cumming

    • Karen Felicidario
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 4, 2011

        So funny!   I can't stop saying it in my mind....the kids would report me if I said it out loud.

        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 4, 2011
          According to my lovely daughter, I said something similar, probably worse,
          during our ascent to Monteagle, Tn; during Vol State. In fact, I probably
          sounded like one of Quentin Tarantino's gangster movies..I know, I'm a great
          role model!  The best exclamation I've heard recently though is,"Dagnab it dumb
          biscuits!"

          Lynnor Matheney