Re: [h_t_rex] NEW HTREX SITE

  • Julie Monte
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 6, 2011
      Nice site Miles.

      From: HM Klaff <hmklaff@...>
      To: htrex_group <h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wed, April 6, 2011 1:47:37 PM
      Subject: [h_t_rex] NEW HTREX SITE

      Since not everyone is a Facebooker (I know, it's hard to believe), and since the Yahoo Group site is not terribly user friendly (particularly if you're not a Yahoo member), I've put together a more traditional, all-in-one site for our group:  www.htrex.blogspot.com.  My hope is that it will bring together some of the best of the FB and Yahoo sites (which aren't going anywhere), in a convenient, visually-pleasing package.  In fact, I envision it as a compliment rather than a replacement to what we use now.  It can be a place for announcements, race reports (which can now be archived), running resources, photo links, short videos, etc.  Whatever folks want it to be.  If you have suggestions about content or would like to post a race report, etc., pass it along and I will make it so.

      Look forward to hearing from everyone.

      Best,

      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 6, 2011
        Thanks, Miles. I will link it on my blog.
        Maryann

[...]

        Miles
      • Karen Felicidario
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 6, 2011
          Nicely done, Miles!  I will link to it on my blog as well!

          On Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 1:47 PM, HM Klaff <hmklaff@...> wrote:

[...]

          Karen
          www.runningtohim.blogspot.com
          www.thewoodlandslearningcenter.com

          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 6, 2011
            Maryann, send me your blog address and I'll add it to the site.

              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 6, 2011

                Thanks!

                Message 7 of 9 , Apr 6, 2011
                  Hi Miles,

                  That's a nice looking blog! It is visually pleasing also! I'm a member of Yahoo and it isn't friendly to me....

                  Thank for taking the time

                  Susan

                • cdibbs@sbcglobal.net