NEW HTREX SITE

    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 6, 2011
      Since not everyone is a Facebooker (I know, it's hard to believe), and since the Yahoo Group site is not terribly user friendly (particularly if you're not a Yahoo member), I've put together a more traditional, all-in-one site for our group:  www.htrex.blogspot.com.  My hope is that it will bring together some of the best of the FB and Yahoo sites (which aren't going anywhere), in a convenient, visually-pleasing package.  In fact, I envision it as a compliment rather than a replacement to what we use now.  It can be a place for announcements, race reports (which can now be archived), running resources, photo links, short videos, etc.  Whatever folks want it to be.  If you have suggestions about content or would like to post a race report, etc., pass it along and I will make it so.

      Look forward to hearing from everyone.

      Best,

      Miles
    • Julie Monte
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 6, 2011
        Nice site Miles.

        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 6, 2011
          Thanks, Miles. I will link it on my blog.
          Maryann

          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 6, 2011
            Nicely done, Miles!  I will link to it on my blog as well!

            On Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 1:47 PM, HM Klaff <hmklaff@...> wrote:

[...]

            Karen
            www.runningtohim.blogspot.com
            www.thewoodlandslearningcenter.com

            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 6, 2011
              Maryann, send me your blog address and I'll add it to the site.

                Message 7 of 9 , Apr 6, 2011

                  Thanks!

                  Message 8 of 9 , Apr 6, 2011
                    Hi Miles,

                    That's a nice looking blog! It is visually pleasing also! I'm a member of Yahoo and it isn't friendly to me....

                    Thank for taking the time

                    Susan

                  • cdibbs@sbcglobal.net