Re: [h_t_rex] Hooked on Halfs? New 1/2-Marathon. Free Beer.

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2011
      Mnmmmm. Beeer.

      Jules
      Sent from my iPhone with the grudging and intermittent cooperation of AT&T

      On Mar 31, 2011, at 3:09 PM, Ben Holmes <badbendrs@...> wrote:

      Think outside of the box!FreeSt_2011_t-shirt_xsm  Try a Trail 1/2-Marathon.

      Free State Trail Run
      Saturday, April 23, 2011
      Lawrence, Kansas

      This year, the Free State Trail Run has added a new 1/2-marathon, in addition to our other distances: Marathon, 40-Mile, and 100K.

      Our races have become International Events.  Last year's race had entrants from 30 states and 3 different countries.

      You can expect:

      • Professional & expert organization.
      • Nice, wearable male & female-cut (technical fabric) event shirts.
      • Chip timing.
      • A well-marked course.
      • Knowledgeable & experienced aid station volunteers, with well-stocked aid stations.
      • Beautiful and heavy finishers' medals (even for half-marathon), with a pewter belt buckle for the 100K.
      • Post-race food.
      • Free post-race draft beer, provided by the Michelob Ultra Team.
      • An Easter Egg Hunt for the kiddies.
      There is just ONE MORE DAY to register at the Early-Bird Rate.

      Register today: https://enter2run.com/Register/?event=2991

      Webpage: http://www.psychowyco.com/id1.html