Saturday, March 26th HoChiMinh Trail Run & Walk

  • Mariela Botella
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 23, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 2.5 MB
    Please note that due to the Bayou Art Festival we will be starting at the Living Bridge parking lot. See Attachment for directions.

    HCM Trail Run
    Run start at 7AM from the Living Bridge parking lot.
    The run will be lead by Larry
    larathon@...
    Please bring a water bottle and replenish electrolytes.

    HCM Trail Walk
    Cancelled
  • Larry Teeter
    Message 2 of 3 , Mar 25, 2011
      HTRex,
      Just a reminder that we will be starting at the living bridge parking area tomorrow at 7 am due to the art fest mania.
      Larry Teeter

      Message 3 of 3 , Mar 26, 2011
        This morning 4 new runners joined us; welcome!
        Hope to see you on the trails again soon.

        Several of the 'regulars' will be doing Hell's Hills next weekend http://www.tejastrails.com/HellsHills.html but come back and meet other HTRex members at HoChiMinh next Saturday.
        Larry Teeter