Sat-Sun, March 16-17th HoChiMin Trail Runs

  • antonyve7
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16, 2011
      I will be running the trails on Saturday and Sunday late morning. In case someone wants to join me:

      Sat Run start at 9:00AM from the Baseball Parking Lot.

      Sun Run start at 11:00AM from the Baseball Parking Lot.

      Antony....
    • Bonnie Ney
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 16, 2011
        I would like to run the HoChiMin Trails on Saturday.  I haven't run the trails with you guys yet.  What is the distance of the loop?  How would I recognize you?

        Bonnie Jean Ney
        Pilates Powerhouse
        www.pilates-powerhouse.com
        832-434-1156