Run leader for Saturday March 5th??

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2011
      Some of us will be out of town running the Nueces Trail Runs in Rocksprings, TX.
      http://www.tejastrails.com/Nueces.html

      Anyone who is staying in H-town interested in leading the saturday run?
      Reply back./ Thanks!
    • ljebaker2005
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2011
        What's start time for MP run on March 5th? I'll plan to be there now that I know where ya'll meet. It will be my first time running with H-T-Rex.

        Lisa
      • Kevin Outman
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 2, 2011
          Unless someone else really wants to