Another run in HCM trails

  • Karen andor Richard
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2007
      Monday...

      It was 5:42pm, the water crossing was low, but the trail down and up
      was very muddy and slippery - it was looking like rain.
      It was 5:45pm and the wind was starting to blow hard and the trees
      were swaying; I thought I felt rain drops, but wasn't completely sure.
      It was 5:49pm and very, very dark in the trails; I almost needed the
      flashlight.
      It was 5:54pm and raining pretty hard, I was somewhat protected by the
      trees, but my glasses were fogging up.
      It was 5:59pm and I emerged on purple trail out of the woods, the
      trail was awash with puddles, and the lightning and thunder were
      getting closer.

      Just another trail run :)