Seeking Participants for Study on Women's Transformative Experiences While Running

  • Houston T-REX Training Group
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 79 KB
    FYI

    --- On Wed, 1/5/11, Stephanie Ludwig <stephanie.ludwig@...> wrote:

    From: Stephanie Ludwig <stephanie.ludwig@...>
    Subject: Seeking Participants for Study on Women's Transformative Experiences While Running
    To: "Stephanie Ludwig" <stephanie.ludwig@...>
    Date: Wednesday, January 5, 2011, 1:33 PM

    Hello,

    I am a doctoral student conducting qualitative research on Women's
    Transformative Experiences While Distance Running in Nature and am
    interested in inviting female individuals over 28 in your trail
    running group to participate, if interested. I have attached a flyer with more
    information about participating and appreciate your assistance in
    forwarding it to eligible women. Please feel free to contact me with
    any questions you may have.

    With gratitude,
    Stephanie

    --