14 hours 21 minutes

  • J
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 9, 2011
    First 100k, cooked quads, running with Mariella from HT Rex.... Priceless!! Just wanted to say it was excellent to finally meet you guys. Jay, Mariella, Larry and Al. Hope to see you guys on down the road or trail..
  • Karen Felicidario
    Message 2 of 5 , Jan 9, 2011
      Congratulations, Jay!  It's beautiful!

      [Attachment(s) from J included below]

      --
      Karen
      www.runningtohim.blogspot.com

    • Jay
      Message 3 of 5 , Jan 9, 2011
        I agree 150% Running with Mariella is procrles

        Sent from my iPhone
      • Jay
        Message 4 of 5 , Jan 9, 2011
          That was supposed to read "priceless"...

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Jan 9, 2011, at 4:47 PM, Jay <jpa_1971@...> wrote:

          I agree 150% Running with Mariella is procrles

          Sent from my iPhone

        • Susan Bell
          Message 5 of 5 , Jan 9, 2011
            Congratulation...that's an awesome time!

            Sent from my iPhone