Cajun Coyote

  • Julie Monte
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2010
      Checking in for the trek this week to Cajun Coyote.  Will anyone want to carpool?  Also, I've had a couple of cancellations on the cabin I have rented, so there is pleanty of room if anyone would like to or needs a spot.  I have two completely vacant bedrooms open.

      Julie

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2010
        Sure wish I was travelling with the group this weekend!!  It's my weekend to work and I'm not able to get anyone to change weekends with me unfortunately.

        Best of luck to everyone - looks like a great weekend for a long run.  Can't wait to read the race reports.

        Safe travels,
        Leslie