Re: [h_t_rex] Saturday, Nov 27th HCM Run & Walk

  • Eric Henao
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 26, 2010
      Hey all,
      i'll be joining the group for the first time in a run tomorrow. Looking forward to the running. Any estimate on the mileage done?

      Thanks!
      to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you
      everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight;
      and never stop fighting. - e. e. cumming

      On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 4:27 PM, mariela_botella <mvbotella@...> wrote:

      Run start at 7:00AM from the Footbridge Parking Lot.
      The run will be lead by Mariela
      Please bring a water bottle and replenish electrolytes.

      Walk start at 9:30AM from the Footbridge Parking Lot.
      The walk will be lead by Mariela
      Please bring a water bottle and replenish electrolytes.

      Directions: (you may have to copy/paste to access link)

      http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=95843212817#!/photo.php?pid=586442&op=3&o=global&view=global&subj=95843212817&id=1650631698

    • Julie Monte
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2010
        Checking in for the trek this week to Cajun Coyote.  Will anyone want to carpool?  Also, I've had a couple of cancellations on the cabin I have rented, so there is pleanty of room if anyone would like to or needs a spot.  I have two completely vacant bedrooms open.

        Julie

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 2010
          Sure wish I was travelling with the group this weekend!!  It's my weekend to work and I'm not able to get anyone to change weekends with me unfortunately.

          Best of luck to everyone - looks like a great weekend for a long run.  Can't wait to read the race reports.

          Safe travels,
          Leslie