Cactus Rose 50 - VERY brief report

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2010
      Cool temps in the lower 40s and lots of conga-line action in the dark until runners started spreading out.
      I was on course for sub-11 hr run until I veered off course at mile 15 for about thirty-five minutes (~3 miles).
      I wasn't the only one, but at least realized it before it was too late to turn back.
      Once back on course, the wind blown out of my sails, I settled into a comfortable pace that matched the rising temperatures.
      Overall another great day and run out in the Texas Hill Country!
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2010
        sukcs about the misdirection, but at least you still had a good time!

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2010
          I'm waiting for the day you whoop everyone's butt at Cactus Rose Mariela. It will happen, just a matter of time.

        • Susan Bell (bklynsue@gmail.com)