Re: [h_t_rex] Re: Mary N at Cactus Rose

    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 31, 2010
      this stupid computer keyboard is about ready for the boneyard.

      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 1, 2010
        Good job Kevin !

        Jamie
        ebbtide racing

        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 1, 2010
          My running friends,

          Thank you! What great messages you posted.

          I was waiting all day to get home from work to read them. I am beaten up pretty badly so I will respond to your e-mails and tell you all the stories in a few days.

          Mary

          <mvbotella@...> wrote:

          > Great to hear she was doing so well!
          > I'm looking forward to the results.
          > Kevin Outman was
          out there to pace her saturday evening. I think he
          > was going to stay with her for the last 50 miles.

        • Korona, Adam
          Message 4 of 15 , Nov 2, 2010

            Awesome Job Mary!!!!

            Congratulations!