RE: [h_t_rex] Huntsville this Saturday 9-25

  • Heather Attaway
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 24, 2010
      Happy Friday! Can I get a head count for those joining us in huntsville?  My cell # is below if you all need to reach us in the morning.

      Heather Attaway
      832-434-7280

      To: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
      From: h.attaway@...
      Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 08:24:28 -0500
      Subject: [h_t_rex] Huntsville this Saturday 9-25

      I'm excited several of you all will be joining us for the 20 miler at Huntsville State park this Saturday.

      The plan is to meet at the Lodge around 6:15-6:20 and hit the trails by 6:30am. The Lodge is the location of the start of the Rocky Raccoon. We'll be dropping off water by the first road crossing, so feel free to do the same on your way in. Call my cell (832-434-7280) if you run into any issues.  Looking forward to seeing you all there!

      Oh, and Julie informed me that we will be going rain or shine :)

      Heather Attaway
      832-434-7280

    • Heather Attaway
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 1, 2010
        Looks like this email was a little delayed in sending out.  Please disregard!

        The run on 9/25 was great, by the way!

        Heather Attaway
        832-434-7280

        To: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com