RE: [h_t_rex] Jerry's Report

  • jerry holbrook
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 11, 2010

    Here you go.

     I had removed the last file and sent this finished copy out on email. I had uploaded the unfinished version.

    Message 2 of 6 , Sep 12, 2010
      Jerry,

      Wow, what an incredible accomplishment. Congratulations. I loved reading that, great photos, too. I can't get over how good you looked all the way through. Josue and Paula didn't look the least bit tired either. I've not been to Leadville (or any mtn race) but I've been to ski and hike in Colorado. I am always so blown away by how beautiful it is. Great race report!!!
      (sorry it took so long to read and comment, I save stuff for a month sometimes before I get to it)

      Lynnor Matheney
      The Woodlands

      Message 3 of 6 , Sep 12, 2010

        Thank you very much. I love those mountains too.