Tour de Bayou

    Message 1 of 17 , Apr 10, 2007
      Anyone running TdB tonight?

      Miles

      Need Mail bonding?
    • Nathan Jackson
      Message 2 of 17 , Apr 10, 2007

        Yep.

        Nathan Jackson

        Network Support

        Phonoscope Communications

        From: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com [mailto:h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Miles Klaff
        Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2007 10:30 AM
        To: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [h_t_rex] Tour de Bayou

        Anyone running TdB tonight?

        Miles

        Need Mail bonding?

      • Jen
        Message 3 of 17 , Apr 10, 2007
          I'm in for TdB tonight as well. :)
        • shelley.grahmann
          Message 4 of 17 , Apr 10, 2007
            Any recommendations on where to park? Thx.

            In h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com, "Jen" <jbrowne@...> wrote:

            > I'm in for TdB tonight as well. :)

          • Nathan Jackson
            Message 5 of 17 , Apr 10, 2007

              If you get there early enough, you can park at the High School across the street.

              Message 6 of 17 , Apr 10, 2007
                I'll be there. I'm bummed we missed the cool weather from the past few evenings for tonight...

                  Across the street at St. Thomas worked for us last year...

                  Any recommendations on where to park? Thx.

                  In h_t_rex@yahoogroups .com, "Jen" <jbrowne@... > wrote:

                  > I'm in for TdB tonight as well. :)

                • h_t_rex
                  Message 8 of 17 , Apr 10, 2007
                    Hey Nathan....is this you from the Hog's Hunt results...?
                    http://www.hillcountrytrailrunners.com/docs_results/HogsHunt_res_2007.
                    html

                    50K Finishers
                    1 Nathan Jackson 30 M 4:23:13

                    --- In h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com, "Nathan Jackson" <njackson@...> wrote:

                    > If you get there early enough, you can park at the High School
                    across
                    > the street.
                    >

                    > Nathan Jackson
                    >
                    > Network Support
                    >
                    > Phonoscope Communications
                    >

                    > ________________________________

                    Behalf
                    > Of shelley.grahmann
                    > Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2007 12:27 PM
                    > To: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
                    > Subject: [h_t_rex] Re: Tour de Bayou
                    >

                    > Any recommendations on where to park? Thx.
                    >
                    > In h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com <mailto:h_t_rex%
                    40yahoogroups.com> , "Jen"
                    > <jbrowne@> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > I'm in for TdB tonight as well. :)

                  • Nathan Jackson
                    Message 9 of 17 , Apr 10, 2007

                      Yep, first win…

                      Nathan Jackson

                      Network Support

                      Phonoscope Communications

                      Hey Nathan....is this you from the Hog's Hunt results...?
                      http://www.hillcoun trytrailrunners. com/docs_ results/HogsHunt _res_2007.
                      html

                      50K Finishers
                      1 Nathan Jackson 30 M 4:23:13

                      --- In h_t_rex@yahoogroups .com, "Nathan Jackson" <njackson@.. .> wrote:

                      > If you get there early enough, you can park at the High School
                      across
                      > the street.
                      >

                      > Nathan Jackson
                      >
                      > Network Support
                      >
                      > Phonoscope Communications
                      >

                      > ____________ _________ _________ __
                      >
                      > From: h_t_rex@yahoogroups .com
                      > Any recommendations on where to park? Thx.
                      >
                      > In h_t_rex@yahoogroups .com
                      <mailto:h_t_ rex%
                      40yahoogroups. com> , "Jen"

                    • bob.i.botto@exxonmobil.com
                      Message 10 of 17 , Apr 10, 2007
                        CONGRATULATIONS NATHAN!!!! I'm sure there will be many more wins!

                        Bob

                        Bob Botto
                        Analytical Services Laboratory
                        Baytown Complex Laboratory Department
                        5000 Bayway Dr. Baytown, Tx 77520
                        Company Mail: CORP-BSL-103
                        Phone: 281-834-5133
                        Pager: 281-439-1300
                        Fax: 281-834-1775
                        Join the ExxonMobil Corporate Track & Field Team!

                        "Nathan
                        Jackson"
                        <njackson@phon To
                        oscope.com> <h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com>
                        Sent by: cc
                        h_t_rex@yahoog
                        roups.com Subject
                        RE: [h_t_rex] Re: Tour de Bayou

                        04/10/07 01:45
                        PM

                        Please respond
                        h_t_rex@yahoog
                        roups.com

                        Yep, first win…

                        Nathan Jackson

                        Network Support

                        Phonoscope Communications

                        Hey Nathan....is this you from the Hog's Hunt results...?
                        http://www.hillcountrytrailrunners.com/docs_results/HogsHunt_res_2007.
                        html

                        50K Finishers
                        1 Nathan Jackson 30 M 4:23:13

                        --- In h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com, "Nathan Jackson" <njackson@...> wrote:

                        > If you get there early enough, you can park at the High School
                        across
                        > the street.
                        >

                        > Nathan Jackson
                        >
                        > Network Support
                        >
                        > Phonoscope Communications
                        >

                        > ________________________________

                      • Houston T-REX Training Group
                        Message 11 of 17 , Apr 12, 2007
                          From Steve McBee to Nathan:

                          Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 15:27:01 -0000
                          From: "snmcbee" <snmcbee@...>
                          To: h_t_rex-owner@yahoogroups.com
                          Subject: Re: Tour de Bayou

                          Nathan - Great job on your first win. Thanks again for pulling me
                          through the mud and big puddles at Hog's Hunt. I'll see you at Rocky
                          Hill Ranch this weekend.

                          Steve McBee
                          Fayetteville, Arkansas/Houston, Texas

                          --- In h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com, "Nathan Jackson" wrote:

                          > Yep, first win...
                          >

                          > Nathan Jackson
                          >
                          > Network Support
                          >
                          > Phonoscope Communications

                          Never miss an email again!
                          Yahoo! Toolbar

                          Message 12 of 17 , Apr 29, 2008
                            Where is this evening's TDB run starting?  Is this one on the Ho Chi Minh trails?  Anyone from HTREX running it?

                            Message 13 of 17 , Apr 29, 2008
                              Tonight is the last of the series (i.e. there will be beer) and it is indeed at the HCM trail. I know Denise and I will be there...

                              Where is this evening's TDB run starting?  Is this one on the Ho Chi Minh trails?  Anyone from HTREX running it?

                              Miles

                            • Kevin Outman
                              Message 14 of 17 , Apr 29, 2008
                                Thanks for the reminder Miles, I had forgotten about it. I'll be there.

                                Kevin

                                On Tue 29/04/08 07:12 , "Julie Garcia" julestx96@... sent:

                                Message 15 of 17 , Apr 29, 2008
                                  TDB starts at the Rugby Field by the footbridge.
                                  I'll be there early to help mark the course.
                                  Message 16 of 17 , Apr 29, 2008
                                    mmmm, beer!

                                    Message 17 of 17 , Apr 29, 2008
                                      LOL! I'll have New Belgium's Wheat Beer with me. Come get it while it's COLD!