Re: [h_t_rex] Rocky Hill Ranch 25K/50K/50M - Who's going?

  • Larry Teeter
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 10, 2007
      50 miler for me.
      I'll be driving over after binging on ice cream after the Blue Bell 10K on Saturday.

      Larry

      h_t_rex <h_t_rex@...> wrote:
      Who all is running this Sunday 4/15?
      http://www.tejastra ils.com/RockyHil lRanch.html

    • Karen andor Richard
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 10, 2007
        It turned deep purple on Saturday night!
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 10, 2007
          Yes, do tell!

          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 10, 2007
            I'm signing up for 25k. Will be driving up on Sunday morn. if anyone
            wants to carpool?

            Cynthia