Good luck at Leadville

    Message 1 of 27 , Aug 19, 2010
      Good luck Jerry and anyone else running Leadville this weekend!

      http://www.leadvilletrail100.com/lt100races/LeadvilleTrail100MileRun/overview.aspx
    • Jerry's Email
      Message 2 of 27 , Aug 19, 2010
        Thanks very much.

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Aug 19, 2010, at 6:53 PM, "mariela_botella" <mvbotella@...> wrote:

        Good luck Jerry and anyone else running Leadville this weekend!

        http://www.leadvilletrail100.com/lt100races/LeadvilleTrail100MileRun/overview.aspx

      • Korona, Adam
        Message 3 of 27 , Aug 20, 2010
          You've trained hard and I know you're going to do Awesome at Leadville! Best of Luck!

          Enjoy,
          Adam

          ________________________________

          Good luck Jerry and anyone else running Leadville this weekend!

          <http://www.leadvilletrail100.com/lt100races/LeadvilleTrail100MileRun/overview.aspx> http://www.leadvilletrail100.com/lt100races/LeadvilleTrail100MileRun/overview.aspx
        • Julie Monte
          Message 4 of 27 , Aug 20, 2010
            Good luck!

            Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

            From: "Korona, Adam" <adam.korona@...>
            Sender: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 07:18:28 -0500
            To: <h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com>
            ReplyTo: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 27 , Aug 20, 2010

              Have a great race!

                Message 7 of 27 , Aug 20, 2010
                  Have any of you had blisters under the big toe nails where you can't lance or seal them? I can't seem to get the ones I have under control from last Sat night.

                  Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

                  Message 8 of 27 , Aug 20, 2010
                    Wow, I have had blisters under my second toenail on both feet, and the toenail just falls off a couple of weeks after I drain the blister.  I have never had one under my big toenail.  I hope you can figure out how to get it drained!
                    Maryann

                    Message 9 of 27 , Aug 20, 2010
                      Couple of options. Try heating up a safety pin and once it's scorching, slowly push it through your nail and drain. You might try pushing a safety pin under the nail to see if that pops the blister. Good luck.

                      Nathan Jackson

                      Message 10 of 27 , Aug 20, 2010
                        Thanks for the suggestions. I've been able to pierce under the nail and that has given me the beautiful oozie toe look when I stand or walk. I will try going through the top of the nail. It sounds very painful though....

                        Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

                        From: "Nathan Jackson" <njackson@...>
                        Sender: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
                        Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 15:25:31 -0500
                        To: <h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com>

                        Message 11 of 27 , Aug 20, 2010
                          This sounds horrible but works. Injecting zinc oxide into the blister will dry it out quicker and make a much speedier recovery. I've done it for years.

                          Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                          From: "Julie Monte" <julesmonte@...>
                          Sender: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
                          Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 20:52:02 +0000
                          To: <h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com>

                          From: "Nathan Jackson" <njackson@...>
                          Sender: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
                          Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 15:25:31 -0500
                          To: <h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com>

                          Message 12 of 27 , Aug 20, 2010
                            Do they sell zinc oxide in a syringe?  I could not work up the nerve to pierce the nail with the pin, but did manage to cut the skin along the nail to open it up.

                            From: "Julie Monte" <julesmonte@...>
                            Sender: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
                            Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 20:52:02 +0000
                            To: <h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com>

                            From: "Nathan Jackson" <njackson@...>
                            Sender: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
                            Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 15:25:31 -0500
                            To: <h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com>

                            Message 13 of 27 , Aug 20, 2010
                              No but you can usually buy a syringe in the pedi section of a pharmacy...used for giving smaller does to kids. If you have a big enough hole thatll work. I have access to syringes and needles at work and that's what I use.

                              Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                              From: Julie Monte <julesmonte@...>
                              Sender: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
                              Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 14:38:43 -0700 (PDT)
                              To: <h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com>

                              From: "Julie Monte" <julesmonte@...>
                              Sender: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
                              Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 20:52:02 +0000
                              To: <h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com>

                              From: "Nathan Jackson" <njackson@...>
                              Sender: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
                              Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 15:25:31 -0500
                              To: <h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com>

                              Message 14 of 27 , Aug 20, 2010
                                Ok, I will ask the pharmacy.

                                Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

                                From: "Stacy Bacon" <stacy.bacon@...>
                                Sender: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
                                Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 21:41:11 +0000
                                To: <h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com>

                                From: Julie Monte <julesmonte@...>
                                Sender: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
                                Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 14:38:43 -0700 (PDT)
                                To: <h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com>

                                From: "Julie Monte" <julesmonte@...>
                                Sender: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
                                Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 20:52:02 +0000
                                To: <h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com>

                                From: "Nathan Jackson" <njackson@...>
                                Sender: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
                                Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 15:25:31 -0500
                                To: <h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com>

                                  Message 16 of 27 , Aug 20, 2010
                                    Walgreens by me said they only have zinc tablets. Do I crush them? Or where can I find it in other forms?

                                    Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

                                    From: "Stacy Bacon" <stacy.bacon@...>
                                    Sender: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
                                    Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 21:41:11 +0000
                                    To: <h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com>

                                    From: Julie Monte <julesmonte@...>
                                    Sender: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
                                    Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 14:38:43 -0700 (PDT)
                                    To: <h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com>

                                    From: "Julie Monte" <julesmonte@...>
                                    Sender: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
                                    Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 20:52:02 +0000
                                    To: <h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com>

                                    From: "Nathan Jackson" <njackson@...>
                                    Sender: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
                                    Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 15:25:31 -0500
                                    To: <h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com>

                                    Message 17 of 27 , Aug 20, 2010
                                      Good luck. You'll do awesome.

                                      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                                      Message 18 of 27 , Aug 20, 2010
                                        Use to have it in sunscreen section.

                                        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                                        From: "Julie Monte" <julesmonte@...>
                                        Sender: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
                                        Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 23:15:49 +0000
                                        To: <h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com>

                                        From: "Stacy Bacon" <stacy.bacon@...>
                                        Sender: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
                                        Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 21:41:11 +0000
                                        To: <h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com>

                                        From: Julie Monte <julesmonte@...>
                                        Sender: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
                                        Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 14:38:43 -0700 (PDT)
                                        To: <h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com>

                                        From: "Julie Monte" <julesmonte@...>
                                        Sender: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
                                        Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 20:52:02 +0000
                                        To: <h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com>

                                        From: "Nathan Jackson" <njackson@...>
                                        Sender: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
                                        Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 15:25:31 -0500
                                        To: <h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com>

                                        Message 19 of 27 , Aug 20, 2010
                                          I know walmart has it in the baby diaper rash section too. Call dr dappers or something like that.

                                          Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                                          From: "Julie Monte" <julesmonte@...>
                                          Sender: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
                                          Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 23:15:49 +0000
                                          To: <h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com>

                                          From: "Stacy Bacon" <stacy.bacon@...>
                                          Sender: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
                                          Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 21:41:11 +0000
                                          To: <h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com>

                                          From: Julie Monte <julesmonte@...>
                                          Sender: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
                                          Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 14:38:43 -0700 (PDT)
                                          To: <h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com>

                                          From: "Julie Monte" <julesmonte@...>
                                          Sender: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
                                          Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 20:52:02 +0000
                                          To: <h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com>

                                          From: "Nathan Jackson" <njackson@...>
                                          Sender: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
                                          Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 15:25:31 -0500
                                          To: <h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com>

                                          Message 20 of 27 , Aug 20, 2010
                                            Walgreens has it

                                            Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

                                            From: "Stacy Bacon" <stacy.bacon@...>
                                            Sender: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
                                            Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 23:30:55 +0000
                                            To: <h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com>

                                            From: "Julie Monte" <julesmonte@...>
                                            Sender: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
                                            Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 23:15:49 +0000
                                            To: <h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com>

                                            From: "Stacy Bacon" <stacy.bacon@...>
                                            Sender: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
                                            Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 21:41:11 +0000
                                            To: <h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com>

                                            From: Julie Monte <julesmonte@...>
                                            Sender: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
                                            Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 14:38:43 -0700 (PDT)
                                            To: <h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com>

                                            From: "Julie Monte" <julesmonte@...>
                                            Sender: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
                                            Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 20:52:02 +0000
                                            To: <h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com>

                                            From: "Nathan Jackson" <njackson@...>
                                            Sender: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
                                            Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 15:25:31 -0500
                                            To: <h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com>

                                            Message 21 of 27 , Aug 20, 2010
                                              I just saw that it is in diaper ointment, too. I will try that.

                                              Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

                                              From: "Stacy Bacon" <stacy.bacon@...>
                                              Sender: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
                                              Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 23:30:55 +0000
                                              To: <h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com>

                                              From: "Julie Monte" <julesmonte@...>
                                              Sender: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
                                              Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 23:15:49 +0000
                                              To: <h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com>

                                              From: "Stacy Bacon" <stacy.bacon@...>
                                              Sender: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
                                              Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 21:41:11 +0000
                                              To: <h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com>

                                              From: Julie Monte <julesmonte@...>
                                              Sender: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
                                              Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 14:38:43 -0700 (PDT)
                                              To: <h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com>

                                              From: "Julie Monte" <julesmonte@...>
                                              Sender: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
                                              Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 20:52:02 +0000
                                              To: <h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com>

                                              From: "Nathan Jackson" <njackson@...>
                                              Sender: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
                                              Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 15:25:31 -0500
                                              To: <h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com>

                                              From: Miles Klaff <hmklaff@...>
                                              Sender: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
                                              Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 09:01:14 -0500
                                              To: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com<h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com>

                                            • jholbrook5@comcast.net
                                              Message 22 of 27 , Aug 20, 2010
                                                Thanks Stacy.

                                              • HolyOakHS@yahoo.com
                                                Message 23 of 27 , Aug 20, 2010
                                                  Can't wait for that awesome race report Jerry!
                                                  Karen

                                                  From: jholbrook5@...
                                                  Sender: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
                                                  Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 23:45:01 +0000 (UTC)
                                                  To: h t rex<h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com>

                                                  Message 24 of 27 , Aug 20, 2010
                                                    Lemme know how it works for ya.

                                                    Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                                                    From: "Julie Monte" <julesmonte@...>
                                                    Sender: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
                                                    Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 23:44:49 +0000
                                                    To: <h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com>

                                                    From: "Stacy Bacon" <stacy.bacon@...>
                                                    Sender: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
                                                    Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 23:30:55 +0000
                                                    To: <h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com>

                                                    From: "Julie Monte" <julesmonte@...>
                                                    Sender: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
                                                    Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 23:15:49 +0000
                                                    To: <h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com>

                                                    From: "Stacy Bacon" <stacy.bacon@...>
                                                    Sender: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
                                                    Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 21:41:11 +0000
                                                    To: <h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com>

                                                    From: Julie Monte <julesmonte@...>
                                                    Sender: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
                                                    Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 14:38:43 -0700 (PDT)
                                                    To: <h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com>

                                                    From: "Julie Monte" <julesmonte@...>
                                                    Sender: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
                                                    Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 20:52:02 +0000
                                                    To: <h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com>

                                                    From: "Nathan Jackson" <njackson@...>
                                                    Sender: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
                                                    Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 15:25:31 -0500
                                                    To: <h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com>

                                                    Message 25 of 27 , Aug 20, 2010
                                                      Thank you Karen, I have so much to tell and the race hasn't even started. It was great to get here for more than 2 weeks. See ya soon back in H town

                                                      Jerry

                                                      From: jholbrook5@...
                                                      Sender: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
                                                      Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 23:45:01 +0000 (UTC)
                                                      To: h t rex<h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com>

                                                      Message 26 of 27 , Aug 20, 2010
                                                        Stacy and I will run a few for you tonight!

                                                        From: jholbrook5@...
                                                        Sender: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
                                                        Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 23:52:47 +0000 (UTC)
                                                        To: h t rex<h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com>