anybody need a new 4-legged running partner?

  • flaquita@ix.netcom.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 11, 2010
    • 1 Attachment
    • 2.5 MB
    First let me apologize, but I am desperate:
    I found 4 puppies that were dumped by the side of the road where I do my long bike rides. They are mixed breed (Lab, shepherd and some small dog..., they are petite).They are about 3 to 4 months old. Crate trained, almost house trained, good with other dogs, learning about cats. Very people oriented and friendly. They are 3 girls and one boy. I think they may grow up to be around 40 lbs or so. I am looking for homes for them because living in the country this is not the first time this has happened and we are maxed out with 9 other dogs. Please pass this alongThanks
    Andrea
  • Lorna Mangus
    Message 2 of 3 , Aug 12, 2010

      Andrea,
      If you still need a home for any of these dogs, I'm interested.
      Lorna Mangus
      281 468-7151

      First let me apologize, but I am desperate:
      I found 4 puppies that were dumped by the side of the road where I do my long bike rides. They are mixed breed (Lab, shepherd and some small dog..., they are petite).They are about 3 to 4 months old. Crate trained, almost house trained, good with other dogs, learning about cats. Very people oriented and friendly. They are 3 girls and one boy. I think they may grow up to be around 40 lbs or so. I am looking for homes for them because living in the country this is not the first time this has happened and we are maxed out with 9 other dogs. Please pass this alongThanks
      Andrea

    • Julie Monte
      Message 3 of 3 , Aug 30, 2010
        Would anyone be interested in running the HCM trails tonight anytime 6 or after.

        Julie.