VESPA

  • Jacques Smuts
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 8 11:54 AM

      Does anyone have experience with the supplement called VESPA?

      http://www.vespapower.com/

      It’s supposed to increase fat metabolism to lower the consumption of glycogen/glucose by muscles. Said to eliminate bonking and improve metal clarity during endurance events.

      Jacques

    • Paul Cooley
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 8 2:02 PM
        I thought Vespa was a motor bike, if that is the case, it would do all that you say!

        Paul A. Cooley
        Attorney at Law
        5959 West Loop South, Suite 500
        Bellaire, Texas 77401
        (713) 665-3800 telephone
        (713) 665-2244 facsimile

      • Susan Bell (bklynsue@gmail.com)

          Message 4 of 11 , Aug 9 4:27 PM
            I use Vespa. My older kids (18- 20) tried it during a couple of shorter events, (25k's, half marathon) and both said they felt fantastic. I've used it at longer distances, 50 miles, 100km's, and it seems like it makes me forget to eat, I definitely don't eat as much.

            Lynnor Matheney

          • bklynsue@gmail.com
            Message 5 of 11 , Aug 10 7:56 AM

              Me too. I don’t eat much also when taking Vespa. For a 4 hour run, instead of taking in about 500 calories of nasty tasting energy gel or the Hammer stuff, I take in about 20 calories of Vespa (1 package). By the way, Vespa doesn’t taste very good either.

              This gives me an extra 480 calories for lunch!

              Susan