First snake spotted !

  • Karen andor Richard
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2007
      My first sighting of a snake this "summer" season occured today on
      Sunday morning as I was gently wandering through the trails. It had
      lime green/yellow and dark brown stripes along the length of its, no
      thicker than a pencil, about 15" long body. It's small red "tongue"
      was out smelling the damp and humid air...

      I left it to wriggle into the undergrowth :)