Samantha's Gobi March Update

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2010
      Samantha finished all 6 stages!
      4th Female and 28th Overall finisher.
      Good job Samantha!!

      Looks like Stage 6 was a 'given' since everyone recived the same finishing time. Conditions must have been too dangerous to let them attempt that last stage.

      http://www.4deserts.com/gobimarch/rtpgmtp2.php?SID=3&SBID=RC3&competitorsBiosNum=5
    • JP Hamilton
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4, 2010
        Anyone want to run tonight? I am thinking about heading out to the trail around 6. I'm bringing a headlamp because I might stay awhile. If anyone wants to join me, I will be at the water hoses. My plan is to go SLOW. I have not been able to adjust to the heat and it's killed my training schedule. I am really going for time tonight not miles.

        J.P.