Re: [h_t_rex] 17 March - Lone Star Trail Run/Race

  • Lorna Mangus
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 9, 2007

      I signed up for it a while back. I'm only doing the 25k, though.

      Lorna Mangus

      "Each gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed and those who are cold and are not clothed.-- Dwight D. Eisenhower

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 9, 2007
        --- Karen andor Richard <klynn1@...> wrote:

        > Anyone else planning to do the Lone Star Trail
        > Run/Race on March 17,
        > for the cheap price of $25, or am I the only one
        > thinking about doing
        > this (the 50k) with all the unknowns around it???

        Heh, I wish, but I'll be hiking up the Grand Canyon
        with a 40 lb pack, trailed by a bunch of teenagers..

        Lynnor Matheney
        Houston
      • Dawn Nida
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 9, 2007
          I am a newbie to trail running in houston.  I will be doing it and would love to meet some people from TREX there!
          Dawn

          Karen andor Richard <klynn1@...> wrote:
          Anyone else planning to do the Lone Star Trail Run/Race on March 17,
          for the cheap price of $25, or am I the only one thinking about doing
          this (the 50k) with all the unknowns around it???

          Richard...

          It's here! Your new message!