17 March - Lone Star Trail Run/Race

  • Karen andor Richard
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 9, 2007
      Anyone else planning to do the Lone Star Trail Run/Race on March 17,
      for the cheap price of $25, or am I the only one thinking about doing
      this (the 50k) with all the unknowns around it???

      Richard...
    • Lorna Mangus
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 9, 2007

        I signed up for it a while back. I'm only doing the 25k, though.

        Lorna Mangus

        "Each gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed and those who are cold and are not clothed.-- Dwight D. Eisenhower

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 9, 2007
          --- Karen andor Richard <klynn1@...> wrote:

          > Anyone else planning to do the Lone Star Trail
          > Run/Race on March 17,
          > for the cheap price of $25, or am I the only one
          > thinking about doing
          > this (the 50k) with all the unknowns around it???

          Heh, I wish, but I'll be hiking up the Grand Canyon
          with a 40 lb pack, trailed by a bunch of teenagers..

          Lynnor Matheney
          Houston
        • Dawn Nida
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 9, 2007
            I am a newbie to trail running in houston.  I will be doing it and would love to meet some people from TREX there!
            Dawn

            Karen andor Richard <klynn1@...> wrote:
            Anyone else planning to do the Lone Star Trail Run/Race on March 17,
            for the cheap price of $25, or am I the only one thinking about doing
            this (the 50k) with all the unknowns around it???

            Richard...

            It's here! Your new message!