Re: [h_t_rex] Re: Run tomorrow

  • william guthrie
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2010
      ugh...I overslept. I'll see you all next w/e.

      From: "mariela_botella" <mvbotella@sbcglobal .net>
      Date: Sat, 01 May 2010 02:43:00 -0000
      To: <h_t_rex@yahoogroups .com>
      Subject: [h_t_rex] Re: Run tomorrow

      Hi Karen

      If you can carry enough liquid for 13 miles you should be OK.
      We'll probably have enough to share with you if needed.
      Hope to see you out there!
      Mariela

      --- In h_t_rex@yahoogroups .com, "holyoakhs" <HolyOakHS@. ..> wrote:

      > Hi All,
      >
      > I am hoping to make the run in the morning. It looks like I'll be traveling alone. I may have an issue as my good friend's father is dying and I may end up with their children tonight. If that happens, I won't make the run. If I am not there at start time, please do not wait on me.
      >
      > If I am able to make it, is it recommended to have a drop bag at the parking lot #4? I tend to carry most of my gear with me in my vest.
      >
      > Karen
      > 281-682-7453

    • Karen Felicidario
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2010
        To the great ladies I met on the trail today...Thank you!  It was so comforting to run into you even if for only a mile or two.  I hope I get the chance to run with you again!

        www.runningtohim.blogspot.com
        www.thewoodlandslearningcenter.com
        Igniting the passion to learn!

        From: "mariela_botella" <mvbotella@sbcglobal .net>
        Date: Sat, 01 May 2010 02:43:00 -0000
        To: <h_t_rex@yahoogroups .com>

        Message 3 of 6 , May 2, 2010
          Nice write up on your LST adventure.

          Again, I'm sorry we missed you, but glad we were able to find you and give you some comfort that you were on the right trails heading back to the cars.
          Next LST adventure - May 22nd.
          After that we'll have one in early June before the horse flies reach their peak.
          Hope you can make it!