Saturday's car pool

    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 29, 2010
      Ok, Who's all interested in carpooing?
      So far there are two of us starting out form the Tennis Center and Karen in the Woodlands.
      Any other takers?
    • Lorna Mangus
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 29, 2010

        Count me in.
        Lorna

        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 29, 2010
          You may want to bring a pooper scooper - car pooing can be messy! :). (See Mariela's note)

          I'm going to go run the Gusher marathon over in Beaumont. Have fun everyone! Run on!

          Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

          From: Lorna Mangus <lornamangus@...>
          Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 10:34:04 -0700 (PDT)
          To: <h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com>
          Subject: Re: [h_t_rex] Saturday's car pool

          Count me in.
          Lorna

          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 29, 2010
            Mariela has a fit if you fart in her car so pooing will really put you on her shit list.

            helpful Lynnor
          • pdavidyoung@yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 13 , Apr 29, 2010
              Very funny....

              Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

              From: lynnor matheney <lillamb1997@...>
              Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 18:11:41 +0000 (GMT)
              To: <h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com>

              Message 6 of 13 , Apr 29, 2010
                you all are just too funny.  I would be more worried about the ride back from a long training run than the ride to where you start...

                Maryann

                Message 7 of 13 , Apr 29, 2010
                  And that would be crappy.

                  Sent from my iPhone, so it's probably full of typos.

                  On Apr 29, 2010, at 1:11 PM, lynnor matheney <lillamb1997@...> wrote:

                  Mariela has a fit if you fart in her car so pooing will really put you on her shit list.

                  helpful Lynnor

                • Kate Colberg
                  Message 8 of 13 , Apr 29, 2010
                    I'll be meeting you all at the tennis center but I need to drive my own car because I'm headed to Cypress afterwards.

                    I also plan to get in 50 miles on Saturday if at all possible so I'll be staying a bit later than everyone else.

                    Message 9 of 13 , Apr 29, 2010
                      Great! Will keep an eye out for you in the morning at the Tennis Center.

                      --- In h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com, Lorna Mangus <lornamangus@...> wrote:

                      > Count me in.
                      > Lorna
                      >

                      > ________________________________

                    • Lorna Mangus
                      Message 10 of 13 , Apr 29, 2010

                        What time?

                        Message 11 of 13 , Apr 29, 2010
                          Lorna
                          We're leaving the Tennis Center at 5:45AM sharp.

                          > What time?
                        • wbg0010
                          Message 12 of 13 , Apr 30, 2010
                            If I can get up early enough I'll be at the Tennis center and I don't mind driving.

                            wbg

                            --- In h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com, "mariela_botella" <mvbotella@...> wrote:

                            > Ok, Who's all interested in carpooing?
                            > So far there are two of us starting out form the Tennis Center and Karen in the Woodlands.
                            > Any other takers?

                          • Lorna Mangus
                            Message 13 of 13 , May 1, 2010
                              Don't have Mariella's ph number. If anybody's reading their email at this time of the morning, please let Mariella know that my plans changed and won't be going this morning.