Volunteers Needed

  • h_t_rex
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 13, 2006
      All

      I am still in need of 2 volunteers for the morning shift (7AM - 11AM)
      at Huntsville State Park for the Rocky Raccoon 25/50K.

      If you would like to volunteer - OR - are running and have family
      coming along....volunteer them! It will keep them busy and give them a
      different perspective of what trail running is all about.

      Please contact Mariela - mvbotella@...

      Thanks!
      HTREX
    • Nick Herron
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 13, 2006
        Mariela,
        It looks like I'm not going to be able to run it, so I'll probably be up for volunteering.  With me will probably be my girlfriend if needed.

        Let me know
        Nick

        h_t_rex <h_t_rex@...> wrote:
        All

        I am still in need of 2 volunteers for the morning shift (7AM - 11AM)
        at Huntsville State Park for the Rocky Raccoon 25/50K.

        If you would like to volunteer - OR - are running and have family
        coming along....volunteer them! It will keep them busy and give them a
        different perspective of what trail running is all about.

        Please contact Mariela - mvbotella@sbcglobal .net

        Thanks!
        HTREX

        Carpe Illae "seize the path"

      • Houston T-REX Training Group
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 15, 2006
          Hi Nick

          Good to hear you'll be able to run it!
          Yes, if your sweatpea wants to keep herself occupied while you are running, have her come over to the aid station and help out. She'll also get to see you when you go by!
          Since we're the last aid station before the start/finish...she'll know to start heading back to the finish line to see you finish. We'll be 2.8 miles from the finish line.

          I will send you the volunteer information e-mail tomorrow.

          Cheers - Mariela

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 15, 2006
            Mariela,
            I was saying that I'm NOT able to run it.  So we both are probably able to help.  I usually work friday night, but can leave work early to make the 7am start time.

            Thanks
            Nick

            h_t_rex <h_t_rex@yahoo. com> wrote:
            All

            I am still in need of 2 volunteers for the morning shift (7AM - 11AM)
            at Huntsville State Park for the Rocky Raccoon 25/50K.

            If you would like to volunteer - OR - are running and have family
            coming along....volunteer them! It will keep them busy and give them a
            different perspective of what trail running is all about.

            Please contact Mariela - mvbotella@sbcglobal .net

            Thanks!
            HTREX

            Carpe Illae "seize the path"

            Carpe Illae "seize the path"

          • Karen Lynn
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 15, 2006

              Hi Mariela,

              What kind of help do you need.  Since Richard is running Jennifer and I can help out if you still need volunteers.  Any possibility of putting us together?  Just let me know….

              Karen