Re: [h_t_rex] Coyote 2 Moon Report and Nueces

  • Mary Ntefidou
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 11, 2010
      Mariela, Kim, Jay,

      Thank you for writing such good reports.

      Congratulations for the enormous effort you all put in. The bad luck is now behind you and the fun stuff ahead. To go back next year and enjoy everything even more.

      Jay, I didn't realize it was your first 50 miler. I don't know how you kept going for 38 miles. Next time 50 miles will be a piece of cake.

      Kimalicous and Shmoopy  nothing can throw you off. Your report is cheerful and carefree, 'just a little rain and snow'. That is just inspiring, hope to get there some day.

      Mary

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 11, 2010
        You are a rock Mariela. I would've been DNS.

        the wimp
      • Christi
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 13, 2010
          I think I would have called it a day, too. Brrr