Re: Coyote

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 11, 2010
      Thanks Jay...you too!
      I would have called it quits a Nuezes under your conditions a lot sooner than you did.
      Hope swelling goes down soon!

    • bob.i.botto@exxonmobil.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 12, 2010
        That's about as miserable as it gets Mariela! You were brave even to start
        that run! Crazy!!!

        Bob Botto
        Analytical Services Laboratory
        Baytown Complex Laboratory Department
        5000 Bayway Dr. Baytown, Tx 77520
        Company Mail: CORP-BSL-103
        Phone: 281-834-5133
        Pager: 281-439-1300
        Fax: 281-834-1775
        Join the ExxonMobil Corporate Track & Field Team!

        "mariela_botel
        la"
        <mvbotella@sbc To
        global.net> h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com