Looking for a volunteer to lead the Saturday trail run

  • h_t_rex
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2010
      Anyone interested in volunteering to lead this weekend?
      Saturday 6th.
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2010
        I *would* offer to lead but
         a) I'm out of town and
        b) for fear of getting everyone lost,  just do the Purple loop over & over & over...
        :-)

        Sent from my iPhone - iJealous?

      • tjflynn2003@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 3, 2010
          I can be there at 6 footbridge? That will force me to show up! Bushwackers unite!

          Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

          From: "h_t_rex" <h_t_rex@...>
          Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2010 17:24:02 -0000
          To: <h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com>