Reminder: Party at the Gell Ranch this Saturday

  • Christi Gell
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2010
      All,
      Just a reminder that our party is this Saturday at 12pm noon. A slight change: we will have brisket, grilled chicken, lots of sides, and non-alcoholic drinks. BYOB if you want and if you want something other than brisket or chicken, bring that too (we'll have a grill available).

      Our ranch is located approx. 90 minutes from downtown Houston going out 290. A map and directions are on the attached flyer.

      Please RSVP only if you plan to attend (if you haven't already) so we can get enough food. No gifts, please - just bring yourselves + family/friends.

      See you there!
      Christi
      713-628-3211